Cornerstone Services of Ganister Station is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination, employment, and individuals that we support.
Being on track doesn't always mean you are traveling in a straight line.
Welcome to Cornerstone Services of Ganister Station
To provide comprehensive behavorial supports for individuals with Intellectual Disabilities in order to become successful at home and in the community.
Our Services Will:
- Protect the dignity and privacy of the individuals served.
- Provide the highest quality of behavior supports while promoting choice and independence through positive approches.
- Target outcomes that satisfy the individual and demonstrate program effectiveness.
- Respond to community diversity through culturally sensitive individually focused.
Range of Services:
- Functional Behavioral Assessment- includes a functional behavior analysis, skills analysis, assessments of social and communication skills, and environmental analysis.
- Development of a Behavior Support Plan - includes monitoring and evaluating progress and the coordination of behavior support services across all environments.
- Training of staff, family and involved agencies on how to support the person using the behavior support plan.
- Social Skill training to assist the individual in learning the skills needed to be a member of his or her community. This can include coping skills, assertiveness skills, forming and maintaining interpersonal relationships, anger management, safety skills, and human sexuality, All training is based on the needs of the individual.
1384 Juniata River Road
Williamsburg, PA 16693
1147 Pike Road
Mineral Point, PA 15942
129 Brantwood Road
Somerset, PA 15501